Monday, June 30th, 2014 at 10:11 pm by ba3 — Category: News
The Altus Mapping Engine on Android just took a big step forward. Get it here.
Specific features you can find in this release:
- Terrain Colors and Dynamic Terrain Colors
- Restoring Location and Zoom Level Across Sessions
- Internet Map Speed Improvements
- TileFactory System
- Tessellation Threshold
- Image Decoding Improvements for Internet Maps
- Honor Opacity Settings in TileProvider Responses
- Rate-Limit TileLoadComplete API Calls
Map rendering speed also improves.
If you have questions about Altus products and services, the demonstration code or licensing, please contact us at: [email protected]. Also, any feedback, comments or suggestions that you have are always greatly appreciated.